Coinbase (BTC) Airdrop
- 1 Winner will receive $500K in Bitcoin.
- 10 Winners will receive $50K in Bitcoin
- 5,000 Winners will receive $100 in Bitcoin.
Coinbase is the world’s largest Bitcoin broker based in San Francisco. It was founded in June 2012 by Brian Armstrong and Fred Ehrsam. Besides Bitcoin brokerage, Coinbase offers a developer API, exchange, and wallet. For more information, please check our CoinBase archives.
In April 2018, Coinbase acquired Earn.com. It’s a portal that uses blockchain and allows people to make money by answering emails or completing other tasks, for more than $100 million, allowing users to Earn crypto while learning about crypto!
For more learn and earn programs, check out our blog: Learn and Earn Programs: Best Way to Earn Free Cryptos.How to join the Coinbase Airdrop?
Requirements to earn free crypto coins
Step-by-Step Guide ''Coinbase Sweepstakes Airdrop''
- Register for the CoinBase Sweepstakes, by creating an account. Only new users are eligible.
- Verify your identity. Your identity must be verified by April 29, 2021.
- You’ll be automatically entered into the Sweepstakes as soon as your identity has been successfully verified.
- You could win up to $500K in Bitcoin! Winners will be notified via email on or around May 2, 2021.
- Invite a friend to Coinbase and you will both receive $10 worth of Bitcoins for free if they buy or sell their first $100 on Coinbase. (Optional)
If you like the Coinbase Sweepstakes Airdrop, don't forget to Like/Comment below.
Disclaimer: Investors should take the time to research any given product before they invest their funds (DYOR).